Its become apparent to me that I will be dying. No, not anytime soon hopefully. Like I dunno, say, decades from now. I guess this is all common sense, but recently I'm just confused as to how I'd want to go. Its not something you'd want to think about in a normal day, but I devised a list of wants while I'm there dying...
- I want to feel as fulfilled as possible and be as sexually gratified through my lifetime of passionate love making
- I want to have written and recorded some good songs that will be timeless, if not just for my own enjoyment, for others too
- I want some nice clothes on
- I want to feel as if I have achieved something beneficial to the well being of at least one other person
- I want to remember back to the time when my Mom would take me to McDonald's on Fridays for Happy Meals and how
we'd sit under the plastic tree together
- I want my brother and sister to still be here, assuming they are going to outlive me
- I want all of the pictures of me playing sports and all of my trophies from my adolescent years already destroyed or thrown out
...
I could keep going, but this is just a sample of my fucked up thoughts for one day.
I also realized that I don't want a coffin, I don't want a big funeral procession...I want my ashy remains to be put in the glass container with the dog sewn on the cover that I've had since I was little, and I want my best friends to scatter my remains in Glen Falls. Hopefully by that time it still exists.
But for a change of subject...I want to post a picture that will make me smile upon looking back and reading this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment